The fuel system is very basic and does not provide any measurement of how far a player has driven. Instead it will remove fuel at a set interval which can be configured.
- Removes Fuel from 100
- Removes Fuel in unoccupied vehicles
- Only removes vehicles with fuel and save ability flag
- The HUD reflects fuel through Synced Meta that is set
- The maximum amount of fuel available for all vehicles.
- The amount of fuel to remove on each TIME_BETWEEN_UPDATES
- How many milliseconds between each vehicle update
- Default is 5000 (5s)
- How much fuel to give a new vehicle?
- Default is 100
Get in a vehicle. Turn on the engine. Drive around. Watch fuel go away.
Administrative command used to set the current fuel level for the vehicle you are in.